What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

A much deserved thank you

Started by , May 24 2018 06:10 PM
2 Replies

My name is Diego and I have read this forum many times. Especially recently. I am a young guy who started out in the food industry in a labor position with the major dairy company in the US. While not highly educated, I do love to learn and do so at all times when possible, such as certificates, webinars, trainings. I am a huge believer in experience over education (a piece of paper for majority of people). Worked as hard as possible and became a fluid milk QA Tech (almost 5 years), moved to take a promotion with a different company as an Ice Cream QC/Sanitation Supervisor and now, a month ago, took another promotion to an Ingredient Food Safety and Quality Control Manager. After being with my current company for less than a month I just completed my first audit as a SQF Practitioner. It was a huge undertaking because the company was so far from being prepared for it, but I was able to turn it around just in time. Its been a fun journey (kinda) and I never would have thought when I was younger I would be in this industry or field... Anyways, I am please to officially be a part of this community. 

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Congrats!!! Well done

Congrats...keep up the hard work...

Similar Discussion Topics