What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

New Here: Office Storage Ideas?

Started by , Jun 06 2018 02:10 AM
4 Replies
Hi everyone,

I am new to the site and I am looking for some interesting ideas for office storage. We have a small space so any ideas or information you can provide would be awesome!

Thanks!

Matt
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products
[Ad]

If you are super tight on space, and you're talking about documentation that must be kept, why not scan paperwork. Keep the files on a secure removable hard drive and store all the originals off site, voila! You've only then got say the most recent 6 months worth of paperwork actually onsite.

Don't forget that you can go up.....shelves running around the perimeter of a room to add extra shelf space, without feeling cramped

I recommend checking out Pinterest for ideas. 

Yeaa.. Pinterest can give you a lot of ideas..!

Yes, Pinterest can give you more ideas

Similar Discussion Topics
Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Pecan, Almond and Other Nut Storage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? BRCGS Storage and Distribution - Clause 1.1.9 Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Warehouse Storage Practices What is the requirement for damaged ingredient bags in dry storage area? Organic Audit - Food Storage and Distribution Pasteurized Milk Ordinance - 72 hour storage tank rule Is Water testing required for SQF Storage and Distribution site?