What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Equipment to test for crooked necks in PET bottles

Started by , Jun 11 2018 09:05 PM
2 Replies

Hi, I am new to the plastics industry. We make PET bottles and I am curious how to test for crooked necks. Could someone please tell me what kind of equipment I should have purchased for me

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification
[Ad]

There are tools called "GO NOGO" gauges that will tell you if your neck is crooked

I have go nogo gauges, they let me no if the ring is crooked for my preforms. However, I am uncertain how this helps me know if the neck of the bottle is crooked. Would a bottle perpendicular tester help with this?

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification COP Ancillary Equipment (11.2.10.2) Calibrated equipment found out of calibration BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment Can acetone be used as a cleaning solvent in food contact equipment?