What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FDA Requirement- Product Contamination Monitoring for Edible Oil

Started by , Jun 13 2018 06:23 AM
0 Reply

Hi!

Anyone can share what is the US FDA requirement on the product contamination monitoring for edible oil imported into US? Such as the limit for microbes, heavy metal, and etc.

I only managed to find some info in below link.

https://www.fda.gov/...s/ucm077969.htm

Any limit need to comply other than that?

Appreciate you guys advise. Thank you

Jaden

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination?
[Ad]

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? Assessing the need for zoning and Enviromental monitoring Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Objective monitoring