What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Training Needs Analysis

Started by , Jun 20 2018 04:22 PM
5 Replies

Does anyone have a training needs assessment or analysis they can share with me?  I am trying to justify additional training on the standard for my management staff.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis Effective evaluation methods of food safety training
[Ad]

ALL who could pose a risk to food safety need GMP/food handling training (including office staff so they know why they cannot leave their jewelry on)

CCP monitoring training--people who monitor CCPs need additional training including deviation procedures so things can be corrected immediately otherwise you've got a full day of rework or condemned material to deal with

HACCP training for all hands in the food safety documentation/program/policy management

Shipper/receivers-first and last line of defense

ALLERGEN management  EVERYONE!!!

Label verification at receipt and at point of packaging

1 Like

Hello Teaners26,

Please see attached files. This is my training register. And all the training that we provided to production employees and managers (specialized).

Please let me know if You have any questions.

Thank You,

Quality Is The Goal

Attached Files

1 Like2 Thanks
remsmeber at min. employees must be competent in the jobs there assigned. So basically you will need all of the food safety training in conjunction with OJT as well. Positions in the facility that have a bigger impact of food safety will probably need more in depth training.

Good Luck!

Sorry for the confusion on this topic.  I was not looking for what someone needed to be trained on but more for a document to help with ROI and justification to spend the money on some training to management.  Thanks for the help though!!

That's simple..................show management examples of recalls that could have been avoided with proper training (almost all of them--sanitation crews not cleaning properly; lab results not being interrupted correctly/handled correctly; maintenance not being performed as per schedule) 

Explain it in graphic terms---the massive frozen veg recall that just occurred.....listeria and salmonella...............perhaps if the lab staff had better training and better detection tools (without knowing the details) this could have been avoided

When management has to compare the cost of A) being sued B) bad press  C) the cost of recovering and destroying all the goods in question $5000 on training seems like a trifle

This tactic works really well as a way to open eyes to what could happen in companies who are a bit laissez faire about what's really required to produce safe wholesome food

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Does anyone have video or any kind of slideshow they use for GMP training? HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry ABC model to assess effectiveness of training and communication in a company SQF 2.4.3.7 - Hazard Analysis Effective evaluation methods of food safety training In CFR 111 must we reconfirm suppliers certificate of analysis for flavors and color? PCQI Training in Portuguese NIAS analysis required for food PET bottles and PE closures Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 Sampling plan and risk analysis