What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Keg collar labeling requirements for nonalcoholic beverages

Started by , Jun 21 2018 10:55 PM
3 Replies

Okay, so my company makes fermented NON alcoholic beverages (Kombucha and Kvass to be exact).  We keg our kombucha and have keg collars made up for them.  However, I was curious if anyone has any information on keg collar labeling requirements for nonalcoholic beverages.  I've been doing a bit of googling and everything is coming up with guidelines for alcohol in kegs.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety Additionally requirements Automatic Labeling System New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements
[Ad]

I'm assuming the keg collar has batch info used for bottle labeling?

This is not a source per se, however they may be able to assist you - this is a company that makes root beer in barrels --

http://www.oakcreekbarrelagedsodas.com

Look up their phone number and ask for operations or Quality Assurance - they should be able to turn you in the right direction.

1 Thank

I'm assuming the keg collar has batch info used for bottle labeling?

Right now it has batch #, Packaging date, and flavor.  

This is not a source per se, however they may be able to assist you - this is a company that makes root beer in barrels --

http://www.oakcreekbarrelagedsodas.com

Look up their phone number and ask for operations or Quality Assurance - they should be able to turn you in the right direction.

Thanks a bunch! I'll look into this!

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety Additionally requirements Automatic Labeling System New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Net Weight Requirements for Combination Gift Packaging Requirements for Work In Process WIP Customer labeling of frozen pizza Requirements for packaging