What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Does FSSC 22000 v3.1 require VACCP/TACCP implementation?

Started by , Jun 22 2018 06:25 PM
4 Replies

Hello 

I am new to FSSC implementation and I need assistance, i will be going through a surveillance audit for FSSC 22000 v 3.1 and I was wondering does this version require  vaccp/taccp implementation? I know this is definitely a requirement for FSSC 22000 V 4. If anyone knows also what to expect for these kinds of audits I would really appreciate. 

Itai

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? FSSC New BoS Decision List
[Ad]

Hi,

See slide 19.

http://www.fssc22000...version-4.1.pdf

You do need to do the assessment.

Hi Pamela,

You are required to do so, as per the section on "FSSC Additional Requirements'.

Regards,

Phillipah

afaik (not a user) food fraud appeared in ver 4

So if yr audit is to version 3.1 the answer appears to be No.

Is audit to 3.1 still possible ??

oh I see didnt see she was referring to 3.1 which I think its not possible anymore.

Similar Discussion Topics
Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 What does SQF require one to test in the compressed air that has indirect contact with food? FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Implementation of HACCP in the school canteen Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products