What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Threat Analysis CCP

Started by , Jun 23 2018 11:09 AM
4 Replies

Hi

I am in the process of coming up with TACCP for tree nuts( macadamia) processing facility , can anyone please assist with a sample TACCP for any food product so that i borrow an idea.

Tom

Thank you.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide Threat risk assessment Can someone help me by sharing a comprehensive template for Threat Assessment (TACCP)? Is a Food Defense Risk Assessment and a Food Defense Threat Assessment the same? Food Defense Threat Assessment
[Ad]

Hi Tom,

Have attached a reference, please go through this. It will help you.

Regards

John

Attached Files

Hi Tom,

Have attached a reference, please go through this. It will help you.

Regards

John

Thks but  this ref. is sort of antique.

Maybe try this one -

http://www.ifsqn.com...plate-required/

The PAS96 standard has recently been updated, so for a more current version try: https://www.food.gov...t/pas962017.pdf

3 Thanks

Re - PAS96/2017

IMO the difficulty with the food fraud approach in this otherwise useful publication is that, afai can see, there remain significant  differences with respect to GFSI's interpretation as implemented in most Private FS Codes

The result is that some terminologies are differently aligned making one's reading difficult, eg

(a) There is no mention of VACCP, only TACCP.

(b) Varying Scopes

6.2 Identifying vulnerabilities
NOTE In this section EMA, malicious contamination and cyber attack are used as examples of approaches to vulnerability assessment

Similar Discussion Topics
G72/2 TACCP/VACCP Threat and vulnerability assessments - food fraud and food defence a practical guide Threat risk assessment Can someone help me by sharing a comprehensive template for Threat Assessment (TACCP)? Is a Food Defense Risk Assessment and a Food Defense Threat Assessment the same? Food Defense Threat Assessment Threat assessment in SQF Edition 9 requirement Should ALL glass and plastic materials in an area be included in the register, even if they do not pose a direct threat to the product? Sample Food Defense and Threat Assessment and Food Fraud Mitigation Plans Severity vs Likelihood Table for SQF Code Quality Threat Analysis BRC issue 8, clause 4.2.2, need help with threat assessment plan