What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Template for a HACCP Review Meeting

Started by , Jul 03 2018 07:29 AM
7 Replies

Hi,

I am Sya from Malaysia. Could anyone help me with the management review meeting? I have to create minutes meeting for HACCP. does anyone have the templates?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Personal Hygiene Audit Template Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements?
[Ad]

Dear Sya,

Welcome to the IFSQN forum. I'm sure you will find the information here. For the management review meeting:

• Have a look in the quality norm, you are certified for, and include at least all the required topics
  • Do it at a monthly basis
  • As much as possible, make use of graphs to present the relevant information

Kind regards,

Gerard Heerkens

Dear Sya,

Welcome to the IFSQN forum. I'm sure you will find the information here. For the management review meeting:

• Have a look in the quality norm, you are certified for, and include at least all the required topics
  • Do it at a monthly basis
  • As much as possible, make use of graphs to present the relevant information

Kind regards,

Gerard Heerkens

Thanks for the prompt reply. There are so many templates out there. I just need a very simple one since the nature of business in this company is just food distributor.

1 Thank

Thanks for the prompt reply. There are so many templates out there. I just need a very simple one since the nature of business in this company is just food distributor.

Try -

http://www.ifsqn.com...on/#entry109324

Hi,

example of our HACCP Review meeting according to BRC 7

sorry file here

Attached Files

1 Thank

sorry file here

Hi mile,

Thks for attachment.

I liked the content and suggest a few other items to consider including -

(1) an initial comment clearing (if necessary) any business carried over from previous meeting.

(2) a specific "paragraph" summarising any issued corrective action (eg NUOCA) forms in period concerned ( i appreciate there is a comment regarding "non-conforming product")

(3) a specific "paragraph" summarising any changes to HACCP plan / revalidations required/carried out (could be a possible consequence of an entry in some of the existing "paragraphs")

(4) a specific "paragraph" summarising any external audits undergone in period covered / their result

PS - I'm not sure whether the OP will regard this document as "simple" but "it is what it is". :smile:

Hi Charles,

your comments are valuable, will add value to the meeting. I will revise the form to includes all 

Thanks to our master tutorial  :biggrin:  

mile

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Example of a risk assessment template Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? Personal Hygiene Audit Template Can someone Help Me with a Template or a list of steps required to create a BMR for Herbal supplements? Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? VACCP and TACCP template required Mock Crisis Report Template MSC and ASC Template 1 and 2 completion SQF Template Products