What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Anyone have an allergen risk assessment template for office workers?

Started by , Jul 13 2018 09:19 AM
5 Replies

Anyone have an allergen risk assessment template to share for office workers

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0
[Ad]

what is the issue? and which allergen(s) are you speaking too

Hi Scampi

We have someone at work who has a number of allergies and we have been told that we need to carry out a health and safety risk assessment. The only documents i can find are related to factories or eating establishments etc. This is for an office based assessment only

Thanks

Ah, I really feel for people with allergies

I would contact your local public health office on this one. Depending on the severity of the allergy, some things just will not be allowed. 

At my daughters school, 1 teacher (not hers) is allergic to fish so the entire school is fish free 

Unless your fully employee health and safety trained, I would get in some help from outside

1 Thank

Thank you, will have a look at those avenues

In the US, allergies are part of the Americans with Disabilities Act. Not sure if you have an equivalent in Wales, but that may be place to look into as well.

Sources from the US.

https://www.dol.gov/.../bsense0516.htm

https://digitalcommo...text=edicollect

Similar Discussion Topics
New Equipment and Commissioning Checklist Template Allergen checklist to supplier Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 Food Fraud Assessment for SQF Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Allergen Specific factory wear