What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF International Conference

Started by , Aug 02 2018 07:37 PM
2 Replies

Hello,

I would like to know if any of You ever visit the SQF International conference? How was it? Is it something that worth to visit?

I just want to know if these conferences are informative and if its worth the time and money.

The next conference is in October 23 - October 25, 2018, in Atlanta, GA

Please advise.

Thank You

Quality Is The Goal

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
AFDO Food Safety Educational Conference Regulated and non-regulated International allergen requirements Introduction to International Food Safety & Quality Network International shipping delivered wet and moldy Is the SQF Conference worth it?
[Ad]

yes and yes

1 Like1 Thank

I can't speak to SQF, but the several BRC Americas conferences I have attended are well worth the time and expense.

The content is generally top notch and you get perspective from people that are in very diverse industries.

Marshall

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
AFDO Food Safety Educational Conference Regulated and non-regulated International allergen requirements Introduction to International Food Safety & Quality Network International shipping delivered wet and moldy Is the SQF Conference worth it? Hello International Food Safety and Quality Network folks! Restaurant Brands International Vendor Audit International Standards for Freeze Dried Strawberries International Standard for the Kilogram Can anyone share their food defense plan with International Adulteration requirements?