What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSSC 22000 records and forms

Started by , Aug 10 2018 07:19 PM
2 Replies

Happy Friday !!  :happydance:

I have a question about 'records' and 'forms'.  I know the difference but what I am looking for is how to identify.  For example we have a FORM-PRP 19.1 Winder Production in which we put out with every order.  The winder operator records his production information on this and it is then turned in and filed.  It is now a record but do I identify it as REC-PRP 19.1 Winder Production?  If this is the case then for every form we have on the production floor that is filled in by the operator we subsequently have a record when the order is complete.

So on my register when I show supporting documents for policies I would have to list both 'form' and 'record'?

Am I overthinking this?  

Thanks for any opinions.

Shanna

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List
[Ad]

Happy Friday !!  :happydance:

I have a question about 'records' and 'forms'.  I know the difference but what I am looking for is how to identify.  For example we have a FORM-PRP 19.1 Winder Production in which we put out with every order.  The winder operator records his production information on this and it is then turned in and filed.  It is now a record but do I identify it as REC-PRP 19.1 Winder Production?  If this is the case then for every form we have on the production floor that is filled in by the operator we subsequently have a record when the order is complete.

So on my register when I show supporting documents for policies I would have to list both 'form' and 'record'?

Am I overthinking this?  

Thanks for any opinions.

Shanna

Hi Shanna,

Yes, IMO you are.

But it is a "vexed" issue. See this sort of related short thread, eg Post4 -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ocument-review/

Thank you so much.  This is a head scratcher that's for sure!  I like the idea of a Blank Record Template.  I will do as that member suggested and look up the terminology for ISO.  Hope you have a great weekend Charles.  I'm gonna go see how close I can get to all those PGA pros at the championship.

Shanna

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products FSSC Internal auditor competency