What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Shelf life study on outside storage of tomato paste bins

Started by , Aug 21 2018 06:33 PM
6 Replies

Looking for any information on industry standard/ shelf life on storage of tomato paste bins outside.

Any references to studies done greatly appreciated

Regards,

Susan

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Cause of condensation in shelf stable dressing cup Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing Shelf Life Testing Risk Assessment Milk powder - short shelf life
[Ad]

Full bins I'm assuming....covered?

What is the ambient temperature day and night

they are stored outside in California and they do not have a temp range just ambient.

average temp is 62.9 and the bins are covered  day temp could go as high as 105 and as low in evening as 55.

Any references or studies will be appreciated

sorry evening would get down to 28 F

thanks

This is what I googled  "effect of temperature changes on tomato paste" and got so many hits I didn't know where to begin

They are stored outside in Portugal and Spain, 2 years, and every single bin shall be inspectioned prior shipment

Leila

Similar Discussion Topics
Shelf Life of Primary Packaging Cause of condensation in shelf stable dressing cup Yeast and Latic Acid limits for Poultry Shelf Life Testing Shelf Life Testing Risk Assessment Milk powder - short shelf life Shelf life of vacuumed rainbow trout fillets Pasteurizing Chilli Relish to extend shelf life Shelf life issue fresh fish Shelf Life Standards Shelf life testing of beef and chicken donair meat