What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Code Ed. 8 Implementation Package for Food Manufacturers review

Started by , Aug 22 2018 08:45 PM
3 Replies
Anyone purchased this material? If so did you find it comprehensive enough. Reviews please
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Unable to download package Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement?
[Ad]

Anyone purchased this material? If so did you find it comprehensive enough. Reviews please

What material ?

Just generally wanting some feedback for the implementation pack of sqf templates and documentation for manufacturing that are offered for sale on this website. I work for a baby leaf salad company that produces bulk salad mixes and Rte bowls and kits and we are looking to implement the sqf code. Just a review on the package and if users found the package easy to work with?

Hi Tylershyanne,

Some typical comments we have received via email:

“A great product all around, I would recommend it to anyone aspiring to SQF Certification”.

Jeffrey Jaroszewski

Director of Quality Assurance

Hospitality Mints

“We purchased the manual last month and I have been very pleased so far!  I was incredibly worried about how I would ever get this company to audit in time, but with this manual, I am much more confident.” 

Thanks so much for your help,

Michelle Gardner

Queencitycookies

Here is a typical comment posted on the forums, I’m sure there are others if you conduct a search: http://www.ifsqn.com...ckage/?p=127400

Customer information can be found here: http://www.ifsqn.com/customers.html

Kind regards,

Tony

Similar Discussion Topics
Unable to download package Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan