What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

FSSC 4.1 Audit Duration Calculator - ISO 22003

Started by , Aug 29 2018 03:27 PM
3 Replies

Hi all

first time posting, hopefully someone might find the attached useful. I had to create this to calculate the audit duration for FSSC 22000.

The calculations are based off the FSSC 4.1 audit duration guidelines and ISO 22003, table B.1 - minimum initial certification audit time.

It also breaks it down for surveillance and re-certification as well as upgrade audits.

Loads of room for improvement, but I believe the calculations are correct so feel free to use as you like and hopefully will save someone a little bit of time!!

Cheers

Adam

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist
[Ad]

Forgot the attachment!

Attached Files

3 Thanks

Hi Thanks for your tool, it's so wonderful.

But I think the auditor/day of FTE in sheet 2 is wrong.

According to  ISO /TS 22003 Table B.1, the employee "above 20" should be 0.5 MD, and "above 50" should be 1 MD.

In this caulculator, "above 20" is for 0 MD and  "above 50" is for 0.5 MD, maybe it needs to be modifed :)?

Anyway, still grateful with your amazing work:)))

Shahi Lee

1 Thank

Thank you, this is very helpful.

Similar Discussion Topics
FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products FSSC Internal auditor competency Is FSSC 22000 (Cat G) certification transferrable if facility moves to a new location after getting initial certification? FSSC publishes Version 6 of the FSSC 22000 scheme