What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

September 2018 – Member of the Month

Started by , Sep 03 2018 01:53 PM
11 Replies
Congratulations to Ryan H. our new Member of the Month for September - 2018. Ryan first registered on our forums 27 July 2017 (402 days ago) and has posted 105 times. 

Ryan is proving to be an asset to the forum helping and sharing knowledge with members. Congratulations on your MOTM award we will send you the coveted IFSQN Mug.

Best Regards,
Simon
1 Like1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
September 2023 - Member of the Month September 2022 - Member of the Month September 2021 - Member of the Month September 2020 - Member of the Month September 2019 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

Hi Ryan,

Congratulations and Thanks for your many useful Posts !

1 Like

Congrats :)

1 Like

Congrats Ryan H....

Simon,

How about giving a certificate to those being the MOTM in addition to the beautiful MUG.

regards,

redfox

1 Like

Thank you!!

Well done and congratulations!

Marshall

1 Like

Congrats and well done.

1 Like1 Thank

Congrats Ryan H....

Simon,

How about giving a certificate to those being the MOTM in addition to the beautiful MUG.

regards,

redfox

I think that could be arranged Redfox.

'Grats! Now get a cool profile picture!

1 Like

Way to go, Ryan! I had a feeling you'd be picked! :)

1 Like1 Thank

thanks rebudke and FFF!!

I’ve tried to get a proper picture/ image for the profile, but ran into some problems. I’ll get one soon!

Hello Simon,

Thank you for the consideration.

regards,

redfox

Similar Discussion Topics
September 2023 - Member of the Month September 2022 - Member of the Month September 2021 - Member of the Month September 2020 - Member of the Month September 2019 - Member of the Month September 2017 - Member of the Month September 2016 - Member of the Month September 2015 - Member of the Month September 2014 - Member of the Month Website Traffic Report for September 2010