What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Risk Assessment on each ingredient received

Started by , Sep 11 2018 01:34 AM
8 Replies

Hello,

I need to conduct a risk assessment for each ingredient received for cheese.

Would anyone have a template i can use.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree
[Ad]

Hello,

I need to conduct a risk assessment for each ingredient received for cheese.

Would anyone have a template i can use.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

Hi Vash,

See this cheese haccp plan -

cheese - condensed haccp plan.pdf   136.63KB   258 downloads

You will observe there are 4 ingredients. I noted no mention of (intrinsic) allergen.

A more detailed analysis/RA of the first two is given (for yoghurt manufacture) in the excel posted here -

http://www.ifsqn.com...ge-7#entry50651

Currently, most hazards in the 4 items would probably be handled within the Prerequisite Program/Pasteurisation.

1 Like

Thank this is very helpful:)

I am with a company that does a lot of 3PL and Warehousing right now but I have found success with this template. 

Hazard Analysis Receiving.docx   19.36KB   262 downloads

The FSRAM that you see is from the Risk Analysis that is conducted for each of the possible trouble areas in each step.  Hope this helps at least give you some flexibility and other choices.

Food Safety Risk Analysis Matrix.docx   12.47KB   290 downloads

1 Like

I am with a company that does a lot of 3PL and Warehousing right now but I have found success with this template. 

Hazard Analysis Receiving.docx

The FSRAM that you see is from the Risk Analysis that is conducted for each of the possible trouble areas in each step.  Hope this helps at least give you some flexibility and other choices.

Food Safety Risk Analysis Matrix.docx

Hi Brendan,

Thanks for the attachments. I eventually worked out that FSRAM = Food Safety Risk Analysis Matrix. Another unique acronym. :smile:

As i read it, the hazard analysis attempts to be a  generic  template.  But the cell text shown must surely mismatch for many specific products.? Campylobacter in Cheese for example.

Classifying aflatoxin, mycotoxins and allergens as "Pathogens" seems questionable.

The risk matrix is a popular layout but, from a safety POV, I always have difficulty in seeing how one can mix Product Recall/Customer Complaint alongside Loss of Life.

Regardless, thanks for inputs.

Great point Charles, the company I am with now handles 3PL of hundreds of materials and in order to make the HACCP more manageable it was broken down into temperature zones, a headache I am sure you can understand.  With that we have to address all of hazards for a particular temperature zone rather than just a singular material which would be arguable easier but take more time and space.

http://www.inspectio...9/1384900941583

CFIA hazard database may be of use as well

The FSRAM that you see is from the Risk Analysis that is conducted for each of the possible trouble areas in each step. Hope this helps at least give you some flexibility and other choices.

The FSRAM that you see is from the Risk Analysis that is conducted for each of the possible trouble areas in each step. Hope this helps at least give you some flexibility and other choices.

Hi Amina,

Was there a comment ?

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment? BRCGS 8.1.2 - Cooked Crustacea High Risk-High Care High risk area with positive pressure and microbiological air filtration Risk assessments Allergen Risk Assessment