What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Do you have any information about HACCP and insects as food?

Started by , Sep 11 2018 02:03 PM
4 Replies

Hello!

I have searched in the forum before publishing in case anyone had asked about this before, but I haven't found anything related.

Thank you!

Irene

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

yes, I have a certificate as a HACCP coordinator and another certificate as an Internal auditor for HACCP

Thank you aabadr!

Would you please tell me where can I find information to develop HACCP on insects as food? I have found very few articles about it.

Thank you!

Hello!

I have searched in the forum before publishing in case anyone had asked about this before, but I haven't found anything related.

Thank you!

Irene

Hi Irene,

400,000 hits on google.

I enclose a few samples which may be of interest - 

ins1 - haccp edible insects.pdf   4.54MB   24 downloads

ins2 - FS hazards from Edible insects,2015.pdf   1.28MB   18 downloads

ins3 - rearing and health hazards of insects as food.pdf   309.03KB   17 downloads

and slightly OT - 

https://hotlix.com/i...pion_candy.html

https://protifarm.co...essing-company/

1 Thank

Thank you Charles, I appreciate your nice help.

Clearly I had not tried the right words to search in google.

And I haven't explained what I meant and expected, either.

Best regards.

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 HACCP Training for Flexible Packaging Industry Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations?