What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Post fumigation cleaning procedure

Started by , Sep 17 2018 10:05 AM
2 Replies

Good day all,

Can anyone help me with a sample procedure for the post fumigation cleaning in a food production facility,

Thanks in advance,

Konnen

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
NCs Post-Audit Appeal Processing Fees? Post consumer products LDPE Do you add flavors and colors to milk pre or post pasteurization? Post harvest techniques to improve the quality and shelf life of fresh fruit Pre Post Op Inspection Documentation
[Ad]

Dear Konnen.

( Can anyone help me with a sample procedure for the post fumigation cleaning in a food production facility.)

On above topic the " post fumigation protocols"  issued based on usage of respectable fumigation chemicals at food facility and their MSDS containing the specific measures for specific chemicals.  

Also find the below link contains the general listed measures for post fumigation and post spraying of chemicals. Not sure it may helps to you.

https://documents.wf...d/wfp254885.pdf

Kind regards

H. Reddy

2 Thanks

Hey,

I am looking for a very long time for fumigation services at my home, So please could anyone of you suggests to me about online fumigation cleaning services or fumigation cleaning process????

Thank you in advance.

Similar Discussion Topics
NCs Post-Audit Appeal Processing Fees? Post consumer products LDPE Do you add flavors and colors to milk pre or post pasteurization? Post harvest techniques to improve the quality and shelf life of fresh fruit Pre Post Op Inspection Documentation Post Cleaning microbial verification How to Pass Post-cleaning Allergen Swab Supersnap Hygiena Post Shut Down Inspection Tips for Moving Facility and carrying out a Post Moving Audit? Post Brexit changes information gather