What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hi All, From Gus (Bellingham, WA)

Started by , Sep 25 2018 07:09 PM
1 Reply

Hi,

My names Augustus Petty (Gus works). My official title is 'Sanitarian', and this is my first Food Safety oriented job.

I work primarily with our cleaning chemicals, cleaning/sanitizing procedures, employee training for safe handling of chemicals, etc. Although I am not technically Quality Assurance, I share many of the same responsibilities as our Lab staff here in regards to Food Safety.

Unfortunately, I haven't had the opportunity for formal training in my position. Our previous Sanitarian left unexpectedly due to a medical emergency, and hasn't returned. I have, however, been working with this company for 7 years now as a floor employee. I'm hoping to use my knowledge of how things are done on the ground level to help maintain the food safety culture we've built over the years.

I look forward to working with everyone on this site and learning as much as I can to help me in my new position.

Thanks everyone,

-Gus

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

Welcome to the forums Gus.  This is a great resource to leverage in your company.  Let us know if there is anything that we can help with!

Cheers

Similar Discussion Topics