What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food contact surfaces - swab limit - Micro. pdf requested

Started by , Sep 27 2018 10:31 PM
5 Replies
Dear all.

Can I have a pdf that i can use as my reference in my result in micro. Thank you and Godbless.
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food safety culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES)
[Ad]

Dear all.

Can I have a pdf that i can use as my reference in my result in micro. Thank you and Godbless.

Please provide some context related to yr request.

Thank you..

For example.the 100 cfu/cm2 for swabbing..I need a refernce for the standard limit in swabing for food contact surfaces. Thank you.

Thank you..

For example.the 100 cfu/cm2 for swabbing..I need a refernce for the standard limit in swabing for food contact surfaces. Thank you.

See -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ntact-surfaces/

2 Thanks
Thank you..that was helpful.

Nice link for the compilation there, Charles :rock: 

aldwintycabuntin, just ensure the limit of your swab will always be at least equal but better less than the microbiological limit for your product :)

Similar Discussion Topics
Example of How to Assess Your Food Safety Culture Food safety culture Accommodations for Medication & Food How would you rate the food safety culture in your workplace? Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? Repackaging of Food Grade product As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? food safety