What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Supplier audit report template

Started by , Oct 02 2018 08:04 AM
3 Replies

Hello members i am planning to conduct supplier audits and laer create a summary report to record finding,could someone please help me with a supplier audit report template or a format i could use?Kindly.....

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Documentation needed to approve Green (unroasted) Coffee supplier Allergen checklist to supplier BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing
[Ad]

Stella,

Is there a program that you are auditing against?  SQF, BRC, ISO?  IF you let us know which direction you are leaning then we can look through our documents for the appropriate audit forms.  Thanks!

sorry i forgot to mention i am auditing against ISO 22000:2005

Dear Stella,

For the creation of a template, first look what's important for you, which means: for your process. And as a second step, you add all the Food safety topics of the ISO 22000:2018 norm.

When you audit the supplier, you will verify whether he complies with all the criteria. And if not, which measures he takes (such as extra tests and analyses) to comply with your requirements until the corrective actions are implemented.

Kind regards,

Gerard Heerkens

Similar Discussion Topics
Documentation needed to approve Green (unroasted) Coffee supplier Allergen checklist to supplier BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Passing through Food Safety Documents from our supplier to our customer Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing What supplier documentation is required when using Aluminium Foil as Primary Packaging? Supplier not providing TDS Costco Food Safety Supplier Requirements Emergency Supplier Approvals Supplier Questionaire