What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Coming on board

Started by , Oct 04 2018 05:23 AM
2 Replies

hello all. I have been in food industry for many years. Left for a while, but now back in it. Even though i was away from food, safety has always been near and dear to me. I am Pretty excited about getting on here with all safety minded people. Hope to learn and maybe give some advice from my experiences.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
SQF Code Edition 9 - Amendments or Changes Coming in 2022? Meat Product coming in contact with no rinse sanitizer? SQF audit coming up, can someone tell me what FRS stands for? 5 Why's and coming up with a root cause Just coming in
[Ad]

Welcome to the forums Asif.  Great to have you aboard!  Let us know if there is anything we can help with.  The community will benefit from your experience.

Cheers!

hello all. I have been in food industry for many years. Left for a while, but now back in it. Even though i was away from food, safety has always been near and dear to me. I am Pretty excited about getting on here with all safety minded people. Hope to learn and maybe give some advice from my experiences.

welcome

Similar Discussion Topics
SQF Code Edition 9 - Amendments or Changes Coming in 2022? Meat Product coming in contact with no rinse sanitizer? SQF audit coming up, can someone tell me what FRS stands for? 5 Why's and coming up with a root cause Just coming in Never a dull moment - Edition 9 coming Kill step validation once or ongoing on product coming out of ovens? I have a problem with cans coming out of the retort rusted Employees coming to work in their company supplied uniforms Stop people from meat production coming into RTE room?