What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Need help with repairs to a Fortress Metal Detector

Started by , Oct 05 2018 01:18 PM
7 Replies

This may not be the place to ask...but I have tried all of the "local" service people for our metal detector and have not received anything back. I am looking for someone to repair a Fortress Metal Detector. I have talked directly to Fortress and for them to even send a tech the price is outrageous. Furthermore they don't receive my emails and don't return calls. Im getting frustrated with the whole process. So if anyone has any recommendations in the United States, Im willing to try just about anything. Thanks!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Metal detector rejects
[Ad]

what part of the country please

Upstate NY. I used to use Rypac but the man that ran that has since retired. 

https://www.linstar....metal-detectors

http://capitalcalibr...or-calibration/

Looks like both of these serve your area

FYI, anytime you have to have a tech come from the manufacturer, it is always grossly expensive.............you are paying for their technical expertise, plus travel, plus meals plus plus plus

PP had tech from manufacturer onsite for 6 months!!!!!!!!!!!!  what he was paid would have bought my house for cash

Thank you....they seemed like they really didn't want to come across the border more than anything.

From my spouses input, crossing the border with trump in charge is a nightmare for work..........he's been grilled multiple times on why he is "taking away jobs" and that never happened prior to DT taking office

Hi Adam, if Rypac Steve Friedman is not available and  you are in update NY have you contacted the distributors in the nearby states - they should be able to assist.

The map is on the Fortress website.

Similar Discussion Topics
Mycotoxin and heavy metal limits in frozen fruits and vegetables as per EU regulations New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system BRC Metal Detection - Correct Placing of Test Pieces Metal Detection - is it a Monitoring Activity or a CCP? Metal detector rejects Metal detectable Infrared thermometer? Metal Detector Validation vs Calibration Metal Detector Validation Can you get SQF Certification without a Metal Detector? Metal Detection for Mac and Cheese Cartons Containing Foil Pouches