What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Food Defense Plan Requirements

Started by , Oct 05 2018 04:50 PM
1 Reply

I am attempting to use the Food Defense Plan Builder.  The FDPB does not seem to have a section for entering your justification for why a process step is or is not actionable.  The FSMA guidance recommends just stating "This point, step, or procedure does not fit within any of the KATs"; however, I can't find away of building this into the report generated from the FDBP.  Anyone have a solution for this?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

I am attempting to use the Food Defense Plan Builder.  The FDPB does not seem to have a section for entering your justification for why a process step is or is not actionable.  The FSMA guidance recommends just stating "This point, step, or procedure does not fit within any of the KATs"; however, I can't find away of building this into the report generated from the FDBP.  Anyone have a solution for this?

Export it to MS word and you will be able to edit/add more sections to it.

Option is available within the FDPB Column 7 (Food Defense Plan).

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Food safety culture plan Food contact surfaces