What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Approved disinfectant for fresh vegetables and fruits washing

Started by , Oct 08 2018 11:04 AM
1 Reply

Hello, 

Guys i need your help about having list of approved disinfectant in (Europa and FDA) that used in washing fresh vegetables and fruits to decrease microbial load.

Any help is very appreciated!

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA
[Ad]

I don't know about the regs for each country but I think it's safe to say 

Sodium Hypochlorite (chlorine)

and 

PAA (peroxyacetic acid)

Both are approved for use in Canada

Remember, they need checked frequently...........PAA is more expensive, but will hold longer (and is not as dangerous)

Similar Discussion Topics
BRCGS 3.7.2 - Does a supplier have to have a HARA/HACCP to be an approved supplier through a questionnaire? Approved Supplier Program - Spot Purchasing Approved Grade A Tanker wash stations in CA Using raw materials before getting a CoA from approved suppliers Packaging of pre cook chicken already approved by USDA Approved chemicals for sanitations Request of COAs for Co-Pack from Approved Supplier COCs as they Partain to Approved Vendor Supplier Documentation Can you have approved sanitizing wipes placed at work stations throughout a food facility? BRC Approved Gloves