What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GMP Audit/QMS Software for Natural Health products (NHPs)?

Started by , Oct 16 2018 02:53 AM
2 Replies

Hi All,

Could anyone recommend me some robust, reliable  and efficient software tools for GMP audits and/or overall QMS, specific or compatible to  Natural Health products (NHPs)?

We are looking for a better way to perform our internal as well as second-party audits of our contract manufacturing facilities. Your insights will be much appreciated!

Thanks,

V

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Health & Safety Risk Assessment Health Benefits of Ghee First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification
[Ad]

Have you considered "Muddyboots" - I don't know your products or supply chain, however if you are auditing back to farm level it is a really effective tool.

https://en.muddyboots.com/

Hi All,

Could anyone recommend me some robust, reliable  and efficient software tools for GMP audits and/or overall QMS, specific or compatible to  Natural Health products (NHPs)?

We are looking for a better way to perform our internal as well as second-party audits of our contract manufacturing facilities. Your insights will be much appreciated!

Thanks,

V

I suggest you consult one of our sponsor's sub-forum at end of main page.

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Shadow Witness Audit Request Health & Safety Risk Assessment Health Benefits of Ghee First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage Third party audit certificate redacted SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Prepackaged Products Consisting of Products Packaged Separately