What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

GFSI Global Markets Programme at issue 8?

Started by , Oct 23 2018 05:26 AM
2 Replies

Hello!

I`m a new intern in a small company that doesn´t have any certification yet, but, step by step, tries to fulfill BRC requirements, specially global markets programme´s requirements. But i was reading BRC issue 8 and i didn´t see anything about global markets programme, although there is this topic at BRC website.  Does anyone know if we still can be audited at basic or intermediate BRC requirements, or now we can just take the regular certification?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Is it possible to pass a GFSI audit with a poor food safety culture? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate?
[Ad]

Hi Isabela,

:welcome:

Welcome to the IFSQN forums.

For now you will be using the published Issue 7 version until an Issue 8 gets published (then there is usually a 6 month introduction period). Of course you could just go 'all in' and go for BRC Food Issue 8 certification next February.

Kind regards,

Tony

1 Thank

HI,

The global market program is a separate program.  You can find more information regarding the program from here https://www.brcgloba...kets-programme/.     

Similar Discussion Topics
First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Which microbials should a pre-packaged food be tested for to be GFSI certified? Is it possible to pass a GFSI audit with a poor food safety culture? GFSI Certified and Allergen Free Repacking How to approve suppliers without a GFSI recognized certificate? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? What is GFSI and How Does It Apply to Compressed Air? Choosing the right GFSI Certification GFSI certification for current or existing suppliers