What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Block chain technology in Food industry

Started by , Oct 23 2018 10:27 AM
2 Replies

Hi , Dear Friends of Food safety community.

Want to know about the online courses offering for Block chain technology in Food industry applications.

Also any books related helps us to update.  Thanks

Kind regards

Reds.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What happens if cheddar cheese in block stays at 60 degrees for about 2 days? New Boys on the Block! Nutraceutical Lab Painting Block walls in food processing Writers block? Can a bakery wooden block undergo ISPM-15 treatment?
[Ad]

Hello Hreddy interesting that you should be interested in doing a course on this.

I did a Google search and there are online courses offered by Cornell, MIT etc. but not pertaining to food in particular. I understand there is a great bustle around this topic since it relates to more transparency within the supply chain and has apparently been put to use by WalMart. Sorry, couldn't be of more help, but I'm sure someone else in this forum will have something useful to share .

WalMart did indeed do a wonderful Blockchain trial. It was for a mango.

Darin Detwiler gave a talk at the recent Safefood 360 User Conference on this topic.

His contact info is freely available, and has encouraged people to contact him, so I don't think I would be out of turn by posting it here.
Perhaps if you email him he might be a great resource.

Marshall

Similar Discussion Topics
What happens if cheddar cheese in block stays at 60 degrees for about 2 days? New Boys on the Block! Nutraceutical Lab Painting Block walls in food processing Writers block? Can a bakery wooden block undergo ISPM-15 treatment? Calling all IFSQN Members: block out your diary for June 26 New Girl on the Block Spot the Block: Using the Nutrition Facts Label to Make Healthy Food