What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for SQF Consultant for implmenting the Quality Code in US.

Started by , Oct 24 2018 04:56 PM
3 Replies

We are looking for SQF Consultant for helping in implmenting the Quality Code in a US Bakery. We are currently SQF certified

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling?
[Ad]

In what state do you operate? I am closing down a plant in Utah, but should be completed by November 12, 2018. Let me know if I can Help?

I am available, please message me with the details.

We handle SQF Development and implementations, our lag time right now us about 3-4 months due to projects in pipeline for US and LATAM.

Similar Discussion Topics
Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? SQF Code 10.4.4.2 - Visitor Health Salary for Quality Control Supervisor Is there any SQF code that needs to be followed to package a steamed dumpling? SQF Code Sector Question HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards Building a Sustainable Culture of Quality and Food Safety