What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

MY CFIA and licensing

Started by , Oct 30 2018 04:16 PM
1 Reply

Good Morning

I am just wondering if there are any Canadian Processors who have been able to apply for a license through My CFIA as of yet?

I keep checking MY CFIA account and nothing has become available. We are required to have it as of January 15, 2019 so you would think that they would get the ball rolling and make the applications available.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
CFIA vs FDA Guides US equivalent forms to CFIA Salmonella testing for Candies and Marshmallow as per CFIA and FDA hazard identification Requesting help with CFIA SFCR regulation CFIA labelling
[Ad]

Hi Round eggs

PM me with your email and I will send you the webinar info I got last week

It appears that they will not be granting licenses ahead of time, but if i understood correctly you should be able to enter almost all of your info, then hit send on the 14th

Similar Discussion Topics
CFIA vs FDA Guides US equivalent forms to CFIA Salmonella testing for Candies and Marshmallow as per CFIA and FDA hazard identification Requesting help with CFIA SFCR regulation CFIA labelling Help with CFIA SFCR audit-inspection HC/CFIA and FDA THC/CBD Limits in Food CFIA-FDA new labels implementation date What chemicals and ingredients are considered as allergens as per CFIA? CFIA SFCR inspection, anyone done one yet?