What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

SQF Audit for Warehouse

Started by , Oct 30 2018 08:01 PM
4 Replies

I have to do an audit of a warehouse used for for corrugate boxes(secondary packaging) and plastic trays(food contact). Which SQF standard applies? Any help would be much appreciated...............

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit
[Ad]

You're auditing, but you don't know the standard?  Is this an internal audit?

I would think the packaging standard would do it!

1 Like1 Thank

The SQF standard version 8 covers manufacturing of packaging AND storage. The warehouse I have to audit is strictly for storage of and distribution of packaging materials no food. Would somebody please give me some insight. Thank you in advance....

this is the one you need----but i'm still curious about the type of audit your performing........

https://www.sqfi.com...tion1212017.pdf

Similar Discussion Topics
How many Non-conformances did you get at your last audit? Warehouse storage practice for Non-GMO Project Shadow Witness Audit Request First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Help with ISCC EU Audit BRC Quarterly Audit coverage What would be the best temperature and relative humidity for our rice mill warehouse storage facility? Third party audit certificate redacted Huge bill for unannounced BRC Audit Expenses FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist