What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Corrective action for raw material received with high heavy metal?

Started by , Nov 05 2018 07:06 AM
1 Reply

What about correction action for raw material received had microbial ,heavy metal ?

and can we make raw material receive ccp? 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Open Corrective Actions since 2023 Missed Quarterly Environmental Testing - Corrective Action? SQF 2.5.1.1 - How do I validate waste management for Corrective action? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Verification of Corrective and Preventative action efficacy
[Ad]

If your raw material does not meet your agreed specification with the supplier, then you should reject the batch & send the supplier a non conformance requesting their corrective action & a replacement for the non conforming material.

Only you can say whether this is a CCP (using your HACCP decision tree) but in my experience approval of the supplier, the raw material specification & raw material receipt  is normally a PRP because sampling/testing of raw material does not necessary reflect the quality of the whole batch especially where microbiological compliance is concerned (this is because most incoming material is non homogenous so suppliers HACCP plan is more important than end point testing) 

1 Like1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Open Corrective Actions since 2023 Missed Quarterly Environmental Testing - Corrective Action? SQF 2.5.1.1 - How do I validate waste management for Corrective action? Difference between correction, corrective action and preventive action? Verification of Corrective and Preventative action efficacy SQF Backflow Corrective Actions Correction or corrective action in EMP Corrective and Preventive Action for lack of records caused by Absence of a Quality Manager SQF 2.5.3.1 - Corrective actions and root cause Can someone assist with the corrective actions