What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Thanks for the Forum

Started by , Nov 05 2018 09:48 AM
2 Replies

Dear Members

I would like to take this opportunity for all of you who have been posting on this forum. Your contribution towards improvement of Quality worldwide is noted with appreciation.

I am Denis Okoth, a Lead expert in Quality, food and health & Safety Management systems. I am Looking forward to develop my skills further to be a world class Quality and food safety GURU like some of you.

Once more thank you for this forum.

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to edit or remove forum posted Forum for EU Regulations Love the Forum and Here to Help New to the forum and food safety Is there a way to change my forum name?
[Ad]

:welcome: to the forums.

These forums are a great learning tool available to everyone, with Food Safety and Quality experts from all around the world, with knowledge of most (almost all) types of Food Supply chain, and helping students (like me) to rescue ourselves from day to day issues and adapting to more improved procedures and processes.

:welcome:

Similar Discussion Topics
How to edit or remove forum posted Forum for EU Regulations Love the Forum and Here to Help New to the forum and food safety Is there a way to change my forum name? Looking for a cosmetic QAs forum? New to the forum but not in the industry New to this Forum New to Forum New to this Forum - From Australia