What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Hello from SALSA

Started by , Nov 08 2018 10:56 AM
1 Reply

My name is Bonnie Joplin and I am Scheme Development Manager for SALSA (Safe and Local Supplier Approval). We are a food safety accreditation scheme for the UK's Small (EU definition) food and drink producers. I have joined predominantly to answer questions about SALSA (and I see there have been a few in the past!), but we also have a strong network of IFST registered Auditors and Mentors with a wealth of experience and expertise to support our members. If you have any questions about SALSA, please get in touch! Bonnie

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Cooking Salsa, Bean, Queso products and chilling under 40F HACCP Cannot get SALSA accreditation because of using co-packer Supplier and Specification Approval for SALSA Cooling Down Salsa After Hot Fill SALSA Agents & Brokers
[Ad]

Welcome Bonnie!  Good to have you with us.  Let us know if there is anything we can help with.  We look forward to your expertise on the forums!

Similar Discussion Topics
Cooking Salsa, Bean, Queso products and chilling under 40F HACCP Cannot get SALSA accreditation because of using co-packer Supplier and Specification Approval for SALSA Cooling Down Salsa After Hot Fill SALSA Agents & Brokers Learning to SALSA BRC Start (Intermediate) vs SALSA SALSA Certification for very small unit What category and level of risk would Taco Sauce/Salsa fit into? Process and quality control of glass closures in salsa making