What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Should batch sheets include the date of review?

Started by , Nov 13 2018 03:16 PM
6 Replies
Should batch sheets include the date of review?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
What is the best way to stay up to date with EU legislation drafts? BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Mold growth under large batch tanks Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets Repacked Products Expiry Date
[Ad]

Without much information, I would say always date it.

1 Like

Yes. In my experience, all paperwork should be reviewed within 7 days max- You need a review date in order to show that you are reviewing production paperwork in a timely manner. 

1 Like
We don't have a review date...looks like I will be adding tomorrow!
1 Like

Every single piece of your HACCP plan should be reviewed................particularly production records!  How else would you know if there is an issue that no one on the floor caught?

Review date is not requirement. But you can add review sign column and can define in respective SOP regarding timeline of review i.e weekly etc so that each time you do not have to put date.

1 Like
We had the "reviewed by"column but didn't have a date of review column.
The sheet is now revised
thanks everyone!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1 Like

Similar Discussion Topics
What is the best way to stay up to date with EU legislation drafts? BRCGS Clause 3.11.3 - Incident management test must include a recall test? Mold growth under large batch tanks Tips and tricks or easier ways to create Safety Data Sheets Repacked Products Expiry Date Management Review using Pyramid for KPI Choice of Auditor and Auditing Date How do we keep track of raw materials if they do not have lot codes or any batch numbers? Any recommendations for a date label gun? USFDA Food Labeling Date format