What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Has anybody done the FSSC 22000 lead auditors course?

Started by , Nov 14 2018 11:30 AM
4 Replies

Hello all 

hope you are all well :) 

just wondering ,has anybody  done the  FSSC 22000 lead auditors course ? just  interested in feedback  :silly:

thank you   :spoton:

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0
[Ad]

Dear Anysuj,

Before the ISO 22000 existed, I've done the lead auditor course for ISO 9001. A few years later I did a Masterclass ISO 9001 to give it a follow up.

If you have an opportunity to do such a course, I will highly recommend to do it. It provides you with a different perspective of quality management and food safety systems. 

I hope this gave you some information.

Kind regards,

Gerard Heerkens

Hi Gerard H

Thank you for your comments  , i am doing the course in December  :smarty:and  looking forward to it  ! providing all well and i pass id like to return to Poland and work for a foreign company as a auditor perhaps covering Europe .

Well that the plan anyway whether it comes true we shall see .Thanks again  :bye:

Hi Anysuj,

You're welcome! I wish you very good luck with the Change. 

About the course... It may be quite intensive. So be in fit and in shape.

Kind regards,

Gerard

Hi,

I am also considering attending this training but can't decide on training provider, any recommendations? Campden, BSI, SGS, anything else, any difference?

Thanks

MD

Similar Discussion Topics
ISO 22000:2018 - Clause 4.3 FSSC 22000 Implementation package V5.1 Fssc package FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification Allergen validation and verification as per FSSC Version 6.0 FSSC New BoS Decision List FSSC v6 2.5.6 Management of Allergens FSSC V6 Internal audit Checklist Required Food Safety Training for Employees Under FSSC 22000 FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products