What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Alternatives to Foodsaver brand bags and rolls?

Started by , Nov 19 2018 06:15 AM
1 Reply

I know I have seen a thread discussing various brands of vacuum bags, but I cannot find it. So I guess I'll hijack this thread, since it has been mentioned, here. What is your experience with alternatives to Foodsaver brand bags and rolls? We got a Foodsaver 3200 series yesterday, at Walmart, for $100. The closest thing on Amazon is $120. I've been trolling Craig's List for months, and not found anything I wanted... The regular size jar sealer arrived earlier this week. We already have the wide-mouth jar sealer and the canisters. But pulling a vacuum with a little hand pump has limited the size of the jars we vacuum seal. I'm looking forward to really putting this thing to work. And, to learning about vacuum sealing in bags...

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP Guidance Plant Based Protein Meat Alternatives. Alternatives to Clear Adhesive tape for walls in production area Bag opening: Seeking alternatives to knives. Alternatives for treating and sanitizing mineral waters Instead of getting COAs...what are the alternatives?
[Ad]

I split your topic from the other thread as it wasn't really "on topic".

Regards,
Simon

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP Guidance Plant Based Protein Meat Alternatives. Alternatives to Clear Adhesive tape for walls in production area Bag opening: Seeking alternatives to knives. Alternatives for treating and sanitizing mineral waters Instead of getting COAs...what are the alternatives? Alternatives to long sleeve t-shirts in summer Alternatives to compressed air micro testing for cleanliness? Acceptable Alternatives to sticky/glue boards for pest indicators Marking C&S Tools | Any alternatives to duct tape Alternatives to SQF that are more friendly for small biz