What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Should a Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment include finished product?

Started by , Nov 19 2018 11:07 AM
4 Replies

Good day

Quick question: 

I have done a Vulnerability assessment on our raw materials and packaging, do I also need to do it on our own finished goods products as well?

Thanks in advance

1 Thank
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ?
[Ad]

Good day

Quick question: 

I have done a Vulnerability assessment on our raw materials and packaging, do I also need to do it on our own finished goods products as well?

Thanks in advance

FS Standard ?

FS Standard ?

FSSC 22000 

I would say yes.  The class on food fraud I attended was not geared to a specific certification type and they addressed finished product.  It is expected for companies to show how they prevent product from being hi-jacked and sold in none approved conditions and it is sort of tied in to food security.  For examples: use only approved shipping companies, seal trailers before leaving facility and track loads to where all the finished product is delivered to.  You may also utilize customer complaints to see if any complaints involved product bought at an unapproved vendor.

Good day

Quick question: 

Thanks in advance

Hi, i want to do Vulnerability assessment on our  packaging material, could you please share your document with me ( i no need your company detail )

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product 9.7.1 Food Safety Intervention food safety Do you spend enough time on food safety and quality improvement? As A Food Safety Consultant - Do You Develop Food Safety Systems Alone ? Food safety culture plan fssc22000 v6 Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Food Safety Videos- Recommendations? Example of a risk assessment template Food safety culture plan