What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Looking for a generic risk assessment to use for a BRC certified site

Started by , Nov 27 2018 11:00 PM
3 Replies

Salutations,

I am looking for a generic risk assessment to use for a certificated BRC site.

I have always referred to a hazard analysis type format. Just curious if anyone is using something different....maybe more effective?

Thanks,

-B

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Ingredient risk assesment Example of a risk assessment template
[Ad]

There should be several links on the site as this question has been asked previously

https://www.ifsqn.co...ment-templates/

1 Thank

Dear LSB,

you will find a lot of examples - but content of risk assessment is in many parts individal and industry (e.g. meat, milk or bakery....) related. 

There are also some software moduls available you can check for "benchmarking" your own solution. This would be IMO better than asking for "generic examples" from anyone w/o knowing the background/details behind the development over time.

The developer of software modules should offer as much as generic solutions as possible. But they should also offer a customizable part, because "one fits all" will not work even if the certification is the same. And.... companies are certified vs several standards including supplier requirements.

Rgds

moskito

1 Thank

Salutations,

I am looking for a generic risk assessment to use for a certificated BRC site.

I have always referred to a hazard analysis type format. Just curious if anyone is using something different....maybe more effective?

Thanks,

-B

It appears yr "generic" = BRC-acceptable.?

Every risk assessment is theoretically specific to the individual facility process.

A comprehensive  answer to yr BRC query is offered in their Interpretation Guidelines.

A strictly generic answer for "haccp" would involve some book reading.

Similar Discussion Topics
Food Safety, RTE Products, Risk Assessments, and Laboratory Testing Food Fraud Vulnerability Assessment for Processes HACCP plan for chocolate and risk area decision tree Ingredient risk assesment Example of a risk assessment template Health & Safety Risk Assessment Food Fraud Assessment for SQF Zosi’s Environmental Monitoring Program (EMP) and risk assessment templates Is pulling the cords out from the ear buds a risk to contamination? Anyone have a template for the V6 Risk Based Plan for Tanker Cleaning risk assessment?