What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

How to document adding de-ionizing fan (static eliminator) to process?

Started by , Dec 04 2018 12:13 AM
1 Reply

We've had some issues with static electricity on some powdered products, so we've implemented the use of a de-ionizing fan (static eliminator). A small table top fan unit that can be placed near the process to eliminate product clinging to the sides of pouch. It's proven to be a helpful tool.

I've added it to the glass and brittle plastic register, but at a loss of how to implement it in writing so when an inspector asks what it is we will have something to show.? A suggestion will be appreciated.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Packing process for a new beverage Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Temperature recording document in Excel Document Control
[Ad]

Hi There

Have you involved your H&S person/people?.....the reason I ask is that I worked at a dry powder blending site in 2016 & our health & safety team and engineers were able to complete a risk assessment that satisfied our accreditation body & customer auditors as this falls under DSEAR regulations......

http://www.hse.gov.u...regulations.htm

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Packing process for a new beverage Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Should you list your preventative controls on your HACCP process flow chart? Temperature recording document in Excel Document Control BRCGS 5.4.1 Process control Requirements for Work In Process WIP Small manufacturer frozen ready meal process steps Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant