What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Recomendations on a certification body

Started by , Dec 05 2018 10:08 PM
10 Replies

Good afternoon,

I am contemplating switching certification bodies. Can anyone suggest one that they have had good experience with? Many thanks in advance. 

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
[Ad]

ASI Foods is a good one. I've never had a problem with them.

Eagle Certification, I've heard from our sister plant is also good.

Some of our sister plants use NSF, which I've heard they are pretty strict but seem to be good as well, depending on what you're looking for.

SGS is a good one

SGS is a good one

I agree. It always depends on the auditor but we have been very happy with SGS.

1 Like

We have used DNV for 5 years now, have always been pleased with the auditors, only had one that was......unpleasant is the most polite term i can think of.

1 Like1 Thank

We have used DNV for 5 years now, have always been pleased with the auditors, only had one that was......unpleasant is the most polite term i can think of.

Thanks. I don't want to bash certification bodies but we have DNV and I am wanting to switch due to "unpleasant" auditors and in general their customer service, which once was good, has gone downhill.

We have had good luck with Merieux NutriSciences. We had to switch from SAI Global because a customer does not accept their audits.

1 Thank

I have my complaints about SAI Global for inconsistent billing and constant raising of prices.  However haven't had a super bad experience with any of their SQF auditors. For SQF packaging standard right now they only have 3 auditors all of which I have had the pleasure of working with.  I can give insight on each ones quirks if interested.  I am working with 9 different sites who use SAI global currently.

1 Like1 Thank

Thanks everyone. I am definitely not happy with DNV-GL. 

CICS

I'm with SAI Global....better experience than NSF

Had SGS before, particular auditor had a god complex, but he knew his stuff

Similar Discussion Topics