What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

2.1.2 Management Responsibility, policy requirements

Started by , Dec 08 2018 07:45 AM
4 Replies

I need help, again.
I need to make a policy for each of the points in section 2.1.2 of the SQF standards (Management Responsibility). For example, a policy for 2.1.2.1, another policy for 2.1.2.2, then another policy for 2.1.2.3 and so on. Or it is a single policy for the entire section (2.1.2 Management Responsibility).

I sent an attachment with section 2.1.2 for reference.

Thanks in advance for your help.2.docx   14.76KB   184 downloads

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification SQF 11.3.3.8 - Jewellery Policy regarding plain bands New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Debagging Policy
[Ad]

No, you do not need a policy for each bullet points.

I have a Management Commitment and Review Procedure (or Policy, however you want to name it). It lists the SQF requirements for management commitment under 2.1.2. Basically rewording what is included in this section into my procedure (such as 2.1.2.1, 2.1.2.2, etc).

2.1.2.1 -  An org chart detailing the reporting structure will satisfy this.

Attached Files

3 Likes3 Thanks
Thank you very much.

I added a File system to keep them straight (shown in the attached screen shot)SQF FIle Screenshot.jpg   62.56KB   0 downloads but you could just keep them all in one folder, it's just easier to find them if you know the number of the Policy / Procedure you're looking for.

Single blanket coverage document.

Similar Discussion Topics
New Amazon Dietary Supplement Testing Policy FSSC v6 equipment management purchase specification SQF 11.3.3.8 - Jewellery Policy regarding plain bands New Metal Detector requirements in the food safety management system Debagging Policy Food Specification Requirements for food businesses in the UK? Frozen meals - cooling requirements Allergen Management Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? Allergen Management Plan