What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Most welcome with whom is working at UHT plant & dairy products 

Started by , Dec 10 2018 11:45 PM
2 Replies

Most welcome with whom is working at UHT plant for dairy products and ASEPTIC PACKAGING SYSTEM to exchange our knowledge together.

My Name is Mahmoud from Egypt

Is anybody working in same field?

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Protective clothing while working in freezers Prepackaged Products Consisting of Products Packaged Separately Consuming Expired Products
[Ad]

Hi Mohmoud,

I am working in the same field with you.

I am working in a food factory,we do canning of pineapples, and processing of juice concentrates which is packed aseptically.

I also worked in a dairy factory as UHT technician for three years.

Regards,

D.KAMAU.

1 Thank

Hi Mohmoud,

I am working in the same field with you.

I am working in a food factory,we do canning of pineapples, and processing of juice concentrates which is packed aseptically.

I also worked in a dairy factory as UHT technician for three years.

Regards,

D.KAMAU.

Welcome Dear KAMAU

Nice to hear from you

Similar Discussion Topics
Mayonnaise Glass Bottling Plant Process Reusable Water Bottles on plant floor Protective clothing while working in freezers Prepackaged Products Consisting of Products Packaged Separately Consuming Expired Products Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. Is wearing of steel toe shoes required on the plant floor? Customers want to rent our storage to store their products Help with Process Development for Dressings, Sauce, Dips Plant FSSC 22000 Implementation but have non-food Products