What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Happy Christmas Everyone!

Started by , Dec 14 2018 06:55 PM
11 Replies

Wishing all IFSQN members and lurkers a wonderful Christmas and a Happy & Peaceful New Year.  2018 has been a fantastic year for IFSQN and next year we are planning more webinars, networking events and of course developing our thriving discussion forums further.  

Thanks to you all and best wishes.

Simon :santa:

6 Likes5 Thanks
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Are you happy with your job? Happy to be hear Happy New Year :) Happy New Year from IFSQN Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays
[Ad]

Sent a email to the team.  Great Webnair !  Passed should have done better was getting sleepy I  work nightshift during week Lab and QA

my nap time. Have a Happy Holiday 

Wishing all IFSQN members and lurkers a wonderful Christmas and a Happy & Peaceful New Year. 2018 has been a fantastic year for IFSQN and next year we are planning more webinars, networking events and of course developing our thriving discussion forums further.

Thanks to you all and best wishes.

Simon :santa:

Happy Christmas week

Happy Christmas to you as well Simon. Thanks for this great resource.

Marshall

Thanks Simon!

Merry Christmas everyone! 

:spoton:

Merry Christmas

I wish everyone stable tummies and long naps!!

Warmest wishes for a happy Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Thanks for the webinars and useful information!

kind regards from Romania!

Ileana

Wishing you all the best this holiday season!  May it filled with peace, love, and happiness!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!  :x_biggrin:  :cheers:

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday!  :x_biggrin:

Thank you.

Wishing all members a happy and blessed festive season. :x_biggrin:  :x_biggrin:  :x_biggrin: .

Merry Christmas, have all a nice day with your loved ones

Hope everyone had a good Christmas!

Kindest Regards,

-Joseph

Similar Discussion Topics
Are you happy with your job? Happy to be hear Happy New Year :) Happy New Year from IFSQN Merry Christmas-Happy Holidays Happy Holidays! Happy New Year! Happy to be part of the Network! Happy to be here Happy for registration