What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Product Mock Recall for a Restaurant

Started by , Dec 23 2018 09:55 PM
11 Replies

Hi

We are a restaurant and I want to conduct a mock recall based on finished product.
Does my mock recall records need to show the details of all the ingredients used?

E.g. If its a Pizza, then i need to mention all ingredients and trace them back individually ?

I would be very thankful if someone can explain in detail how to do it.

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling
[Ad]

Hi

We are a restaurant and I want to conduct a mock recall based on finished product.
Does my mock recall records need to show the details of all the ingredients used?

E.g. If its a Pizza, then i need to mention all ingredients and trace them back individually ?

I would be very thankful if someone can explain in detail how to do it.

Hi HinaAmmar,

Please inform is there is a specific FS Standard related ?

Hi,

Yes its required for HACCP

Hi,

Yes its required for HACCP

Have a look at this thread -

https://www.ifsqn.co...ns/#entry120555

I did but couldn't get a clear understanding for how to do it. As, in my case Auditor has told to do from both ends i.e., supplier (ingredients) and customer (finished product) by assuming any complaint as a reason to ensure the effective traceability. :(

I did but couldn't get a clear understanding for how to do it. As, in my case Auditor has told to do from both ends i.e., supplier (ingredients) and customer (finished product) by assuming any complaint as a reason to ensure the effective traceability. :(

So what specific documented standard are you  being audited against ? eg BRC, SQF etc

HACCP:2003

HACCP:2003

I have never heard of this standard.

Is it a local standard only ?

Can you supply a link to it ?

Hi HinaAmmar,

Thks for links.

These represent the Codex Haccp System although I agree it is not unusual to hear Codex Haccp Standard.

I think yr auditor is maybe getting confused over traceability and (mock) recall.

Have a look at these articles -

mock recall.pdf   287.48KB   80 downloads

Traceability and Recall.pdf   110.99KB   63 downloads

1 Thank
Hi Charles,

Yeah its Codex HACCP.

Thanks alot for your support. I would have a look at these and get back if need any guidance.

Many Thanks

Similar Discussion Topics
Repackaging of Food Grade product Is there a minimum PPM of nitrites necessary to deem a product food safe when curing meats? Requirements for shipping organic product that is sealed and only distributed by a certified distributor? How would I verify my HACCP Plan for new product? Foreign Material Handling for product with meat filling Intestines - Edible Meat Product? Can I use up current packaging or is new required if the product formulation has changed? What are the quality parameters that need to be included in the product specification sheet? SQF 2.6.1.2 Product changeover and label reconciliation records What are the elements that need to be included in the final product specification?