What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

January 2019 - Member of the Month

Started by , Jan 03 2019 09:15 AM
17 Replies

Although Charles has previously been awarded MOTM in reality he is a contender every day, every week, every month and has been for many years. In fact 15 years...where has the time gone? :dunno:

Charles has been a constant on the forum since 13 April 2004; during which time he has made 14,359 posts.  His willingness to help others is unwavering, often with little thanks, and sometimes without a response from the original poster.  This takes some dedication and patience.

What an amazing contribution to the members of IFSQN and what a support to me personally!

At the start of 2019 there is no better time and no more worthy member than our super moderator and IFSQN friend to receive the Member of the Month award.

Thanks Charles for your time, dedication and support.

Regards,
Simon

1 Like
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Member of the Month - January 2024 January 2023 - Member of the Month January 2022 - Member of the Month January 2021 - Member of the Month January 2020 - Member of the Month
[Ad]

Dear Charles,

Congratulations with being MOTM!!! For me, I think, it's the first time since I'm a member.

Many thanks for your great help and for sharing your knowledge on so many topics. What I also like a lot is your references to all the different threads, already present in this "knowledge base".

I hope to learn learn a lot more from you.

Kind regards,

Gerard

Congrats Charles, well deserved.  :thumbup:

Thank you for all that you bring to the forum Charles! Congrats

Congrats Charles and thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience with us. It is always informative.

As mentioned in the post above, your reference links to the related topics, provides a much better prospect for understanding.

Truly one of the sages of the IFSQN board - thanks for all you do to help us, Charles, and enjoy your well-deserved recognition!

Brian

Congrats, Charles  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:  :rock:  Really appreciate all the knowledge and challenges shared on this forum.

Hi All,

Many Thanks for the nice words !

It’s my pleasure to interact/share with so many amazingly helpful  Posters on this Forum. Thank you all.

Also another big Thank You  to the multitude of topic Starters whose queries  have generated  all these fascinating  discussions.

2 Likes3 Thanks

Fully deserved. All the time high quality input - that's Charles C. 

Thank you very much.

moskito

1 Thank

It's always a pleasure to see what Charles brings to the party. Congratulations, sir, well deserved.

Marshall

1 Thank

Cogratulations Charles, I know you have helped me out a few times! Thankyou 

2 Thanks

Thank you Charles.

You are one of the instrumental people in this forum. :clap: :clap:

Regards,

Maurice.

1 Thank

Congratulation Charles...... :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:

1 Thank

Congratulations Charles and Happy New Year!

Annette from NY

:happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:   :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:  :happydance:  

1 Thank

Congrats Charles thanks for all your contributions!!!    :sorcerer:

1 Thank

Thanks Charles!

I appreciate all your feedback!!!

1 Thank

Congratulations Charles, well deserved for all the help you provide for us.

:)

Thank you

Kindest Regards,

Danica

1 Thank

Well done Charles

Not only are your responses exceptionally good technically, you also have a wealth of experience which means that your responses are  practical & logical too...

It's one thing quoting from a book or a standard, but quite something else when you can also show how that clause/standard/requirement is implemented in a practical setting.

I love your responses  :thumbup: 

1 Thank

Similar Discussion Topics
Member of the Month - January 2024 January 2023 - Member of the Month January 2022 - Member of the Month January 2021 - Member of the Month January 2020 - Member of the Month January 2018 - Member of the Month January 2017 - Member of the Month January 2016 - Member of the Month January 2015 - Member of the Month OSHA Injury Reporting Changes January 1, 2015