What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Certification bodies in Canada

Started by , Jan 11 2019 08:24 PM
7 Replies

Hello,

I am trying to find IFS PACsecure certification bodies in Canada (Eastern Canada as they must speak French). Does anyone know any others than SAI, AIB and SGS?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Danica

Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification
[Ad]

PS-I have tried extensive googling but could not find anything other than foreign and the three mentioned in the previous post.

TUV Nord comes to mind. Most have very little call for IFS thus the lack of providers.
1 Thank

Yes, this is the problem I am finding..especially for the PACsecure standard..

Thank you for your help Mr Osler.

Kindest Regards,

DA

Yes, this link is a page not found link.

And even if I check on their website for CBs and click 'CANADA' they give me CB from Germany and elsewhere. I made a complaint for them to update their website and links.

Thank you for taking time to reply.

Kindest Regards,
DA

DA, try another browser, because that's not what I get........yes it shows international companies, but that have Canadian offices.....sometimes I know a website only likes BING or some such thing....and won't open properly any other way...............i found this company from that link

AgroExpert Inc.

558 Notre-Dame Bureau 204

J4P2K7 St Lambert 
Canada

www.euroconsultants-group.com

Contact person

Ms. Katherine Morisette

Phone: +1 450 904 13 03
FAX: .
E-Mail: kmorissette@agroexpert.ca

Ah...thanks..my browser is blocking the pages. I will have a look at it.

Thanks, I had tried it with MSedge the other day and it did not work, now it does :)

Super.

Thank you for looking into this for me.

Best Regards,
DA

Similar Discussion Topics
HACCP certification for SQG Ed 9.0 - System Element 2.1.1.5 The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification The why, what for and how on Food Equipment & Supplies Safety Certification First time Costco audit, no GFSI certification Retail Certification? Adding new building to BRCGS Issue 6 Certification HACCP and SQF Certification Recommendations for a SQF Certification Body HQF Certification for Cleaning Stations: Elevating Hygiene and Quality Standards