What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Yum! Standard

Started by , Jan 11 2019 11:38 PM
4 Replies
Good evening,

Anyone please could refer me to any forum or topics about Yum! Standard? Is there any group about that standard at ifsqn? I cannot find that, anything about Yum.

Thank you
I

Wysłane z mojego WAS-LX1 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Ice cream standard Standard Bread Baking Method Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?
[Ad]

Good evening,

Anyone please could refer me to any forum or topics about Yum! Standard? Is there any group about that standard at ifsqn? I cannot find that, anything about Yum.

Thank you
I

Hi Iwona,

https://www.ifsqn.co...dit/#entry88229

https://www.ifsqn.co...rd/#entry103363

Thank you very much!

Hi Iwona! YUM! has it's own, private, standards on food safety. More info you can find directly to their QA Managers...

Trimis de pe al meu SM-G960F folosind Tapatalk
1 Thank

Dear Anukja

Thank you, I am aware they have their own standard which I know. I am looking for any support in implementing some requirements to that but couldn find a separate section focused only on that standard.

Regards,

Iwona

Similar Discussion Topics
Standard Microbial Count for Equipment /Utensils in Food Industry (MEAT PRODUCTION AND VEGETABLES) Microbiological Test Standard Ice cream standard Standard Bread Baking Method Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction? ASDA manufacturing standard How to comply with the standard of not storing product directly on the floor? Latest version of Yum standard Australia Standard for Environment Swabs Interpretation of APHA standard for APC in air