What's New Unreplied Topics Membership About Us Contact Us Privacy Policy
[Ad]

Air impaction sampling procedure requested

Started by , Jan 15 2019 02:07 AM
1 Reply
Hello, I’m looking for an example procedure using the impactation method for air sampling. The procedure that is in place right now I have been unable to verify it’s accuracy. The procedure is 3mins at 40L/min. Should the results be reported in cfu/m3 or cfu/120L? If in cfu/m3, how is that calculated?
Share this Topic
Topics you might be interested in
How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Air Sampling for Gluten presence Food loss and waste procedure Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment
[Ad]

Hello, I’m looking for an example procedure using the impaction method for air sampling. The procedure that is in place right now I have been unable to verify it’s accuracy. The procedure is 3mins at 40L/min. Should the results be reported in cfu/m3 or cfu/120L? If in cfu/m3, how is that calculated?

Hi Amlond,.

Not my area but It sounds like you need to have the unit calibrated.

Possibly necessitating a Service Company ?

Most publications seem to use cfu/m3

Similar Discussion Topics
How to build a raw materials sampling plan? Air Sampling for Gluten presence Food loss and waste procedure Validated Monitoring Procedure for Frozen Meat Products. BRC 4.6.1 - procedure to document purchase specification for new equipment Sampling plan and risk analysis How to conduct sampling for Listeria Monocytogenes? Pasteurization Procedure for Tom Yum Paste In House Label Disfigurement Procedure Does anyone have a really good template for a standard operating procedure work instruction?